For every reached Alliance level the alliance will gain 1 Ability point. This ability point can be invested of developing of one of the alliance abilities.
Abilities are unique components that can improve all alliance members development.
- After developing an ability it can be activated to apply its bonus.
- Each ability lasts 24 hours after it is activated.
- Each ability have 5 levels. On level 25 of your alliance you can develop all your abilities to maximum level.
- The bonus that it provides depends on the level of the ability.
- Once activated the effect of the ability cannot be canceled.
- Once developed an ability level cannot be decreased.
- Only the alliance leader and assistant leader can manage (develop or activate) abilities.
- All abilities can be activated simultaneously.
- All alliance members can browse the Ability menu.
Each ability applies its bonus to all personal planets of each alliance member:
|Image||Ability||Bonus||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Mining Aid||Increases resource income||1%||5%||10%||15%||20%|
|Industrial Aid||Decrease all units (ships and defence) construction time||1%||3%||7%||10%||15%|
|Finance Aid||Decrease the price for construction of units (ships and defence)||1%||3%||7%||10%||15%|
|Science Aid||Decrease the time for researching of sciences||1%||3%||7%||10%||15%|
|Construction Aid||Decrease the time for construction of buildings||1%||3%||7%||10%||15%|